Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Student Benefits

ILife 08, $99 normally, $39 at my student bookstore. This program has enabled me to be able to take advantage of .mac's web gallery feature. It is pretty impressive. It allows me to have a professional gallery without messing around with HTML or any code what-so-ever. I have tested the waters with some shots that mostly Sue took from Zach and Janelle's wedding. I will add more in the future-I had 11 hours of school today, I'm tired! I hope to create galleries of all friends, family, events, etc that I currently have where you will actually be able to download decent files or even upload ones of your own. Check it out, let me know what you think. Here's the LINK.

1 comment:

Jenelle Froisland said...

Will- I just saw all of the beautiful photos you took at my wedding and they are truly amazing! My photographer was retarded and didn't take photos of just the guests, and I am so glad that you did! I cannot thank you enough- they mean the world to me!