Thursday, June 21, 2007

The Movers

If you know me, you know I have an abdunance of complicated electronic devices (toys). Plasma TV, Mothership (my desktop computer), the XBOX, Monitors, laptops, etc. So, naturally a move makes me nervous. There's lots of precious stuff in my computer. Stereo components are fragile. This is the second time we have used this company and we are pretty much unpacked with only a broken table. On top of the well done move, these guys were courteous, professional, helpful, and worked hard. Yeah that all our stuff is here and accounted for and if anyone needs to hire a mover in the near future this is my recommmendation! I'm sure we all know how much of a nightmare moving can be. I think we did just fine and I am proud of my family for working together to make it a successful move.

No comments: