Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Happy Father's Day!!!

Before I do pack up, one more post. May not get the chance by Sunday to wish all the dads a Happy Father's Day.




My father's day just got a lot cooler. I was given the a-ok to order the lens I have dreweled over as my dream lens for the past half a year. Did not even get the usual comment, "you're pictures are just fine the way they are." Love ya babe. We feel that we did a great job getting the house in order to sell and I will allow Sue a Nordstom shopping spree or something. This is no toy, and I can't wait to see what I am able to produce with its help.



Introducing the Canon Zoom Telephoto EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS Image Stabilizer USM Autofocus Lens. No, there is no graviton power converter.

2 comments:

LIS said...

Congrats!!! Join the club! Join the club, I know you will love the lens! It is a lot of money but well worth it... I just wish I had more time to test it out, I have been super busy at the moment. But my Mum is coming next week so look out for lots and lots of photos from BIG white! Where did you buy it from? Congrats again!!! It's a big deal!

Monterey John said...

Hmmmm, I am turning green down here. That is a thing of beauty.