Tuesday, August 14, 2007

CHP

All this fun is just too much! The fair, Great America, Mountain Biking, etc, etc. Time to get a job.


Well, I made it through the past three days of CHP testing. I passed all my physical tests and made it through all my written psychological stuff. I feel that I fully answered all my questions in my interview with well thought out and well spoken answers, and did not faulter which was not easy task considering the fact that the Sergeant on my panel had the look about himself that says "I kill people." Yikes, dreaded panel interview indeed. Now I wait for that letter which tells me if I pass or fail.

1 comment:

Monterey John said...

Sounds like you ran into a descendant of my old friend Major Benke... but he did kill people :)

Congrats, I'm proud of you no matter how this goes. You hung in there and did what needed doing to fulfill your dream. You can let go now. Well done, Will.