Friday, August 17, 2007

The Big Sis


Today Kayla's Dad brought over Caleb who is Kayla's baby brother. As Ava gave Caleb a hug I ran to get my camera. Sure enough I missed it but I was able to get the first shot of Kayla together with both her brother Caleb and her sister Ava. Ava was really cute. She was showing Caleb how to operate her phone toy and he was very interested. In case you did not know, Kayla makes a great big sis. She really loves both of these kids.


Also, before they took off this morning, I had to grab a couple shots of these two. Zach and Jessica are some great kids. It was really nice having them visit the past four days. They also love Ava a lot. Jessica can't get enough of her. A big thanks to them for being really awesome cousins.
Have a great weekend!

No comments: