Friday, August 10, 2007

CHP Round 2


Today I am off to Sacramento from my new San Jose home. I will be testing, again, for the CHP. Saturday I will be getting my vision tested along with some physical hurdles of which I am not worried about. These tests they put you through are nothing compared to what is in store for you if you make it into the academy. If I complete the day, I will be assigned a date to participate in the "dreaded panel interview." This interview will hopefully take place Monday due to the fact that I am now an "out-of-towner." Also, if I complete Saturday, I will take a battery of psychological tests on Sunday which will be used in my background investigation should I pass my interview. Again, should you be involved in my background investigation, I was never addicted to Heroin or Hookers. Have a great weekend!

No comments: