Thursday, January 24, 2008

Official Photo Geek




I took the plunge into some studio lighting,..well studio light with much thanks to mom. I went with an Alien Bee 800 due to it's great service, awesome reviews, and a price point that comes right below it's superior sister company White Lightnings. Of course I will upgrade the situation as time goes on. Don't forget my birthday is next month! I quickly had to get it set up and fire off some shots. So here is a couple without much consideration for positioning or much of anything for that matter. Good times! Tonight Kayla and Sue will be modeling and I'll be using the lighting and a medium format camera (loaner from school) for the first time. I have a school project with a theme of age, and I am going with the age old mother, daughter combo.

No comments: