Wednesday, October 24, 2007

One More Challenge...

I must be sending this email to about twenty people. You people have things going on and you share these emails and photos with other people. Some of you have gotten married, bought a dog, had a kid, moved into a new house, or perhaps switched from boxers to briefs. Maybe you remodeled your kitchen or published an article. Send me a copy. Maybe you got a new tatoo or did something cool to your car. Taken a trip to some new place? What are you proud of? All of you are friends or family of both Sue and I. What's going on? Send us a recent photo. I would love to put it up on this site and share. If you think it's a stupid idea, I don't care. I would really like to see what you're up to. This also goes for those of you who simply stop by once in a while and leave a comment. If you need an email address, send it to contact@wjwphotography.com.

No comments: