Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Kayla Comes Home



Kayla, the possible step daughter to be, -does that make sense?- came home from Dad's house yesterday after a two week holiday visit. She was patiently awaiting my arrival home from work in the driveway because she missed me so much. Nah-she really wanted to open the huge quantity of Christmas presents that have accumilated for her at home during her visit. She was not allowed to open them until I arrived home. Needless to say, I got a huge smile from my gift of a ream of paper. (She asks me daily for paper to draw on) The $100 keyboard I got her was not such a hit. Ah, the simple things in life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Will,
Thanks for sharing this with me:)
yea, doesn't take much to please that little girl, ya just have to find out what it is! If you really want to earn her heart, get her a dry erase board with pens and an eraser, you be her next best friend. don't fray, i get the whole " daddy can i have some paper to draw on" comment all the time. but you know she loves the piano, so i bet she'll get some good playing time with it as the paper runs out:)
thanks again for supporting her and showing interest in her passions of life, that means alot to me and it will also mean alot to her, even if she doesn't quite show it yet.

thanks again and God bless,
Stevie a.k.a... kayla's daddy