Saturday, May 17, 2008





I'm going to keep the camera ready just to capture little times like these.  Usually, it's packed up in my closet until it's time to do work and I feel like I haven't been doing what I always use to do which is catch those very cool and special moments.  Never again will Kayla and Ava be sitting in the living room doing this exact thing together.  I have these pictures to remember and remind.  Have a great weekend all.  

PS-Ava was pretty pissed at the toy she was playing with.  This is her being very dramatic!

2 comments:

Monterey John said...

Absolutely right. Those moments are here for a moment and then gone forever.

Reese said...

Wait, why is your camera packed away in the closet at all? I keep mine out in the open for quick shots all the time, as should you, especially since you've got kids around and they are always doing something interesting. Well, maybe not interesting, but definitely they're always doing something!