Sunday, April 15, 2007

We're Back

A fantastic weekend in San Jose. The first SJPD test is out of the way and we got to hang out with some great people. Thanks everyone for the hospitality etc. especially Denise for letting us stay at her place. While we were in the area we stopped in to the local Apple Store. With both mine and Sue's laptops on the fritz we decided to leave the PC behind and picked up a very nice MacBook Pro. So far I am extremely impressed with this machine. I am looking forward to diving into it a bit more over the next few days. We'll see how all my photo stuff acts. Any tips or tricks are welcome here. I have never used one of these.

2 comments:

Monterey John said...

Yeh, we have one of those too. Pretty neat.

Now, for the Mac tower, you are going to need a bit more than seat belts. Two dual core 3.0 ghz processors. Killer.

LIS said...

I have a MacBook Pro, I purchased my one at Christmas time and love it! Now all we need is the 70-200mm f/2.8 IS, your right, it is VERY good!!!

Lisa