Saturday, September 23, 2006

Johnny 5 is not alive


Computer has been giving me random "blue screens of death" for the past couple of days. Finally did an OS restore which completely wiped the machine of all information. I, of course, backed up all inportant stuff, however the recovery is not as simple as one would think. Slowly making progress. In the mean time, if you like photography, or random blabber, (jk Dad) check out my dad's photo site here. Hopefully I'll be completely up and running again within a few days. A couple quick sidenotes-
Dad- San Franciso was great Thursday. Looking forward to putting up some of my pics. Lovin' the new camera?
Troy- Good shooting. I'll post a couple of those to.
Brandon and Vanessa- Thank you for today. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your move. I loved moving your new mattress! Ha! ...Congratulations on the new place; it is really nice.

No comments: